Apply Now: Sales Account Managers / Assistant Sales Account Managers - Communicate Technology
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Contract: Full time, Permanent (Monday to Friday)
25 days holiday (exclusive of statutory holidays)
OTE: £60,000 (uncapped)
Communicate Technology is an IT, telecoms and cyber-security specialist, keeping over 500 businesses and 50,000 users connected and secure across the UK.
Since 2011, we’ve been connecting organisations of all shapes and sizes; fast becoming one of the industry’s leading internet service providers (ISP) and managed security service providers (MSSP).
As a high-growth ambitious company, we’re always looking for keen, talented individuals to join our teams across the UK.
We are, therefore, seeking highly driven Sales Account Managers and Assistant Sales Account Managers to join our teams in the North East and Yorkshire.
The roles will oversee sales activities and develop relationships with clients. You will be joining us at an exciting time, as we partner with the UK’s fastest and most reliable provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure, to offer clients the best Full Fibre packages. You will be selling, highly in demand, superfast fibre optic connections to ready and willing business clients, as we install fibre right past their doorsteps in Yorkshire and Teesside.
As Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities. With an unlimited abundance of industries and avenues to approach, the hard part will be choosing where to focus your time and skills!
Successful candidates should demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, knowledge of CRM software, strong business acumen and the ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Managing accounts and establishing a good rapport with clients for long-term success.
- Sourcing and following up new business leads.
- Visiting potential clients.
- Monitor and ensuring increased sales.
- Working within a small sales team.
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions and tracking account targets.
- Attending relevant industry and networking events.
- Utilising relevant marketing channels to generate new business
- Adding qualified data to the existing CRM system
- Providing high quality customer service
- To be able to demonstrate a proven track record of client growth, building relationships and sales conversion.
- Previous new business sales experience and ability to generate own leads through prospecting
- Knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot preferable) and MS Office.
- Ability to build relationships and networks.
- Knowledge of sales metrics.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- A hunger to drive the business forward.
To apply, send your CV to Tony Snaith at email@example.com
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Communicate .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.