The countdown to Manufacturing & Engineering North East is ON
Manufacturing and Engineering North East (MENE) is right around the corner.
Taking place at the Vertu Motors Arena on the 30th November 2023, this one day exhibition has been designed to bring manufacturers and engineers in the North of the UK an opportunity to source world-class suppliers, discover the latest industry innovations and network with their peers – all under one roof, all at one time!
- Event: Manufacturing and Engineering North East
- Date: 30th November 2023
- Venue: Vertu Motors Arena
- Opening Times: 9:30 am – 3.30 pm
- Admission: Free - Pre-book your ticket here
Explore the exhibition
Source from a range of world-class suppliers. The exhibition covers solutions across bearings and precision engineering components, 3D printing, robotics, plastic injection moulding, plastic glazing, DC/DC Converters, industrial automation and inspection equipment, label printing, adhesives, power supply solutions, machine tools, test and measurement technology, electronics design, PCB assembly solutions, machinery safety, springs and pressings, special fasteners and more!
Expert-led interactive forum sessions
Gain invaluable insights from our industry experts…
- “Increasing sustainability in SME manufacturing” with Paul Stockhill, MD of Agemaspark, promises to shed light on practical strategies for integrating sustainability practices into small and medium-sized enterprises, fostering responsible manufacturing.
- “Electronic Design Philosophy: From Doodle to Design Success” by Dunston Power, MD of ByteSnap Design, provides an exclusive glimpse into the creative process of electronic design, offering a pathway from initial sketches to successful implementation.
- Allan Findlow, MD of Drive Management Services, explores the transformative potential of “Integrating Digital Technology into Engineering Solutions,” emphasizing the strategic use of digital tools in engineering processes.
- In “An Introduction to Machinery Safety,” Alex Bryce, Key Account Manager at Pilz Automation Technology, provides crucial insights into enhancing workplace safety through effective machinery safety practices.
- “Avoiding Common Failure Modes in Bolted Joints” with Ian Carvell, Application Engineer at Fastenal, equips attendees with practical knowledge to prevent common pitfalls in bolted joint applications.
These sessions are not only informative but will provide you with practical skills that you can use in your 2024 business strategy.
World-class product demonstrations
Our exhibitor demonstrations, give you the chance to see products live in action. HITEK Electronic Materials, PASS, Keyence, LUSO Electrical and Micro-Epsilon UK Ltd will all be showcasing their solutions live at the show!
Racing simulator challenge
Fancy winning a £100 Amazon voucher? Why not bring your colleagues along to the show and challenge them to a race on our immersive racing car simulator! The fastest lap of the day will secure a £100 Amazon gift card prize.
How to attend
Registration is free! Pre-book your ticket in advance to avoid queuing on the day of the show and to start planning your visit.
Join the conversation
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with all the latest show news and exciting exhibitor announcements.
Get in touch
For anymore information about visiting the show, please reach out to a member of the friendly MENE team here.
Looking to promote your product/service to SME businesses in your region? Find out how Bdaily can help →
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.