Corporate identity is “more than a logo?
Having a strong corporate identity gives companies of every size a competitive edge by generating great customer loyalty. A new development programme shows you how.
A corporate identity development programme to transform your company’s competitive edge
What is Corporate Identity?
Corporate identity is the heart and soul of a company. It comes from 6 core elements:
- Its values: The things that matter most to the company
- Its vision: A brief expression of the company’s overall purpose
- Its long term goals: What it wants to achieve in the next 3-5 years
- Its key messages: The phrases it uses repeatedly in its conversations with customers
- Its tone of voice: The image it portrays by the way it speaks to its customers
- Its branding and logo: Including company colours, font and photographic style
When all 6 of these elements complement and support one another, a company has an incredibly powerful corporate identity which lifts it far above its competitors. It has an identity that generates great loyalty and trust from its customers, and widespread respect from the industry.
“More Than a Logo!” is a powerful workshop and development programme that has been put together specifically for the Managing Directors of up to eight B2B companies to lead them through the process of generating a strong corporate identity for their company.
The programme involves 3 key elements:
- A full day workshop for all eight companies at the luxurious Jesmond Dene House Hotel on Wednesday 22 February 2012. The workshop will look at the principles of corporate identity and branding in a non-judgemental and highly supportive environment.
- A tailored half day Focus Session at each business’ own premises in late February / early March to review and restate the company’s corporate values, vision and long-term objectives.
- A tailored half day Focus Session at each business’ own premises in March to work on the company’s corporate messages, tone of voice, brand and logo.
The programme will end in April with each company being presented with a detailed report and action plan (including a design brief, where necessary).
Costs and Grants
The full cost of the programme is £1,400 per company. However, these costs can be reduced to as low as £650:
Firstly, all North East Chamber of Commerce members are eligible for a £100 saving.
In addition, many companies can obtain a 50% European Leadership & Management grant from NBSL. This grant must be applied for and approved before the start of the programme but it is a relatively straightforward process with a quick decision being made. Applications are made using an on-line form and this is followed by a visit to the company by NBSL. (Eligibility to the grant is limited to B2B companies, based in North East England with an aspiration to grow over the next 3 years.)
PAUL HEMPHILL of Horizons Coaching Services (www.horizonslifecoaching.co.uk ) has an honours degree in Economics and over 25 years management experience in the public and private sector. He has particular expertise in relation to marketing, information systems and business support. He is a fully qualified professional coach and his current memberships include the Association for Coaching, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and the Institute of Leadership & Management.
JOANNE DOLEZAL of Dolezal Consulting (www.dolezalconsulting.com ) is a professional and highly experienced marketing and branding consultant with over 20 years experience in the public and private sector. Her company is a strategic marketing & communications consultancy, with specialist knowledge of technology transfer & commercialization, leisure and tourism, niche and luxury brands, b2c and b2b marketing. Joanne has a BA Hons Modern Languages and MA Marketing (Northumbria).
Booking and Further Information
For further information and to reserve your place, please contact:
Joanne Dolezal, Dolezal Consulting
m: 07767 810 126
or download further details here.
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Joanne Dolezal .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.